Mar 22, 2013

Did You Know That I Wrote A Book?

I had another mini-adventure today. I'm quite tired at the moment, so I won't write a blog about it quite yet.  But, while out and about, I thought I'd share a few bits from a book that I wrote and illustrated.

This is a year old. I took a few photos at the lake that I love to go to (and where I was today) and created a story around it. It is about two cats who are lost in the hills. They meet a cow (and her crow friends) and they all help each other to escape from the angry honey bees. It's a kids book, in-case you were wondering! 

Here are a few of the pages, along with the original photos.






It's not The Great American Novel, but it was fun.
 

6 comments:

  1. How did you make the illustrations from the photos, like what process? It's adorable.
    idratherstayinbed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going to seem less impressive...I used fotoflexer.com. I'm not that good with photoshop so I used an easier program. Thanks for the compliment!

      Delete
  2. Don't say it's not the great American novel, it sure looks like it!

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is way cute! I love the photos :) xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis