Apr 3, 2013

Rock Out With Your Co....Whoa Hold On

As I've mentioned before, I consider myself to be the whitest person to ever walk the earth. I can't wait for The Zombie Apocalypse to begin so I'll finally have pale and purple people to be friends with. I was watching In The Flesh and was thinking "Oh my god, I've found my people!" Kieren even has the blue lips, it's perfect.

For the last 10 years, I've consistently heard some sort of criticism or statement about my skin color. Depending on the person, and even the time of year, this could range from a simple "Wow! You're really white" to "Wow! Do you ever go in the sun? Why don't you go tanning? Go get a spray tan!" I even spent an entire COLLEGE class being interrogated about what would happen if I actually laid out in the sun. Um, I'd burst into flames! 

As summer is just around the corner, I am getting ready for the constant stares, the shocks and the awes when I rock out with my legs out. World...get ready for your retinas to be completely burned by the reflection of my skin. Why? Treatment...duh!  I have so little hemoglobin that my blood is mainly blue, leaving my Irish skin translucent white with patches of grey. Sexy right? Who wants a piece of THIS? Through most of the summer, I will be a giant blue popsical. This means that I will be avoiding my brother, he turns the darkest Portuguese brown. Looks like someone was selfish and took all of the dark skin DNA.

I have a bunch of errands to run later today, and I of course will be rockin' the shorts.
Get your stunna-shades ready y'all.


4 comments:

  1. I love this post! It`s so funny :)

    I kindly invite you to have a look at a new section on my blog: Shop My Closet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh ignore the people telling you to get a spray tan! The English (American & Irish) Rose look rocks xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh girl I agree! I'd rather be alabaster than burnt orange leather.

      Delete
  3. I don't tan and I've definitely stopped caring.. I had a guy tell me once 'Yeah, you look great. But you'd look even better with a tan.' WHAAT?! At least we'll be the last to get wrinkles as our skin has been protected from the sun, while everyone else will look like an ash tray. Casper the friendly ghosts, unite!

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis