Apr 2, 2013

We All Have Dreams

I've been stuck at home a lot lately and during my quiet days I've had time to think about my hopes and dreams.
 About everything that I wish I could be.
I have to say, it's been pretty philosophical. I've learned so much about myself.

My #1 Dream: To live in a world where I can openly listen to HIP-HOP

EVERY-TIME I roll up in my car and I just happen to be going hard to 2Pac...I get the "DAFUQ" face.
While on my daily drive around, I kept getting weird looks. I even had to turn the volume down as a preventative measure.
It's 2013 people. Shame on you, it's not polite to stare!

Let me be me. It's not my fault that I'm a ginger-blonde-Irish-white-girl.
It's not my fault. It's genetics!

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha this made me giggle...you sound so much like me! I hate it when people just don't understand that a white (English in my case) girl is entitled to love hip hop! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where I live it's usually pretty normal to see a white kid listening to Hip-Hop. I'm just SO white and blonde that it throws them for a second. It's half the fun sometimes.

      Delete
  2. this is soooo me. i normally don't listen to hip hop all the time but when i'm in my car or working out its just the best music ever. "candy shop" is the best song ever to listen to in the car.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just so much fun to blast it in the car, especially with the windows down; making it super confusing for everyone else. I always have my Bay Area music going, at least then they can appreciate it! HAha

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis