Apr 4, 2013

The Sombrero Wearing Superhero

Today was another day of blood tests, but before walking around with more bruises and a giant bandage on my arm, I ran to the shop to grab some odds and ends. While in the store, I noticed a man casually browsing the stacks in a blue cape and sombrero. I looked to see if he was with his son; maybe they were having a father-son dress up day. Nope, he was celebrating Mexican Super Hero Day all by himself. You go sir, you rock that sombrero!

 My greatest regret in life will be never asking him about it.
 He needs his own comic book.

After my day of shopping (and that little trip for a needle prick), I headed to the country.I drove aimlessly for hours once again. By the time I made it home, I still wasn't ready to stay in and be lazy. Seeing as it was such a warm day, I took a stroll through the creek behind my house.






6 comments:

  1. Arghhhh California is so pretty! The hat man is awesome. And hope you haven't been severed with the needle x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha oh no, I just look like a heroin addict now. It's cute!

      Delete
  2. Those pictures are so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I may have put too many, but I had nothing to say really. I just wanted to tell everyone about my Mexican Superhero. All other stories were irrelevant.

      Delete
  3. Such pretty pictures!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    xx
    Sophisticated Lace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pictures! The next to last one is my favorite :)
    Loved your blog as well, followed you on Bloglovin'.

    Monica x
    The Total Opposite

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis